sábado, septiembre 18

Conjugación del verbo to live

Aquí te muestro unas tablas con varias de las conjugaciones del verbo “to live” que significa vivir.

INFINITIVO: to live (vivir)

GERUNDIO: living (viviendo)

PARTICIPIO: lived (vivido)

INDICATIVO

Presente

Pretérito indefinido

Pretérito perfecto

(yo vivo)

(yo viví)

(yo he vivido)

I live

I lived

I have lived

You live

you lived

you have lived

He lives

he lived

he has lived

She lives

she lived

she has lived

We live

we lived

we have lived

You live

you lived

you have lived

They live

they lived

they have lived

/

Pluscuamperfecto

Futuro simple

Futuro compuesto

(yo hube vivido)

(yo viviré)

(yo habré vivido)

I had lived

I shall live

I shall have lived

You had lived

you will live

you will have lived

He had lived

he will live

he will have lived

She had lived

she will live

she will have lived

We had lived

we shall live

we shall have lived

You had lived

you will live

you will have lived

They had lived

they will live

they will have lived

Condicional simple

Condicional compuesto

(yo viviría)

(yo habría vivido)

I should live

I should have lived

you would live

you would have lived

he would live

he would have lived

she would live

she would have lived

we should live

we should have lived

you would live

you would have lived

they would live

they would have lived

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

curso de inglés, inglés fácil